Saturday 24 January 2015

Simsimi

 http://cdn.marketplaceimages.windowsphone.com/v8/images/dca331a8-7b24-41b5-a80f-a40c63fe7652?imageType=ws_icon_large

Hi, I came across Simsimi while looking for Sims game in my ipad.

It had a very cute icon. So, no trying it was not an option since I like cute stuffs.

The name itself reminded me of some dance move. Simsimi! Yo! simsimi. But no, it is basically a chatting software with artificial intelligence. You could teach them how to response to certain word or phrases. Well, anyone can teach it what to reply back. That's what makes it interesting and occasionally very hilarious. It was like messing up with drunk Siri.

Simsimi has a conversation window. The main conversation starts with 'Hi'. So then you text in it. It was funny to see different responses to what I am used to.

What I did not like about it was that there is an advertisement area right below the small messaging window, which keeps popping up the advertisement. It can be removed with 200 eggs or 2.99 dollars. I didn't like the background and cheap look with lots of advertisement. It has a lot of potential to be more fun than what it is right now.

There is also an android version and windows version.
I think it is easier to use windows Simsimi. Link here: http://simsimi.com/

So far, it has earned 2,223,846 likes in Facebook and has been featured in many youtube videos. Well, if you have some time to waste away, then happy simsimi.

Here is mine:



Tell me what you think of it and what was the hilarious response you ever received.

1 comment: